Arkandian Revenant Arkandian Revenant

Its Alright

But I found it quite dull... It kinda lagged a bit for me, but it was fun. I don't know what the problem is with comments below me. Overall, It was an okay game, but I feel like you could've done a bit better.

~Nyan Cat ~Nyan Cat

Stopped...

Cant take anymore... 200,000... Help...

Armor Trigger 3 Armor Trigger 3

Very Fast and Hard

Wow. I loved these games but i had a problem on the one with you shooting all the bottles. It just loaded something for me and nothing came up... I couldn't shoot any bottles, like an ad popped up.

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3 Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3

This game...

...may be the greatest music game I have experienced. I don't much agree with Vladul, you are showing the talent. I can't not have fun while playing this game.

2009| LoP Trilogy 3.1 2009| LoP Trilogy 3.1

Lol Great game

Gods: I'm making a note here GREAT SUCCESS

lol portal reference... anyways great game! Found no glitches or anything in this one.

2006| LoP Trilogy 2 2006| LoP Trilogy 2

Glitch

The game glitched me and made me start over.

Right after i stopped the room from flooding, I showed the mouse the cheese but nothing happened so i clicked the key again and it showed the same text, but this time i had no cheese so i went back to menu and loaded and died because i couldn't take the drains out since they were already out! Then I tried to get the key from the mouse again, but i didn't have the cheese... Royally Screwed and I had to restart. Please try and fix this.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

One of the best!

This is a very cool game! Loved EpicRoll so much!

Code: &noci0x00004anl12.3287671232877nl-6.1 6438356164384nl-109nl146.363636363636 %dnenoci&drowYQTUV"ICOG"GXGTilynpfykY j{"yqwnf"vjku"dg"jgtgAilynpfykGRKEily npfykHCKNilynpfykUCWEGilynpfykEcrvckp "Hcneqp"uc{u"$[GU#$"vq"Ejggtkqu0%dned row&rahc34nl1nl1nl8nl21%dnerahc&ofniE wtugUcuwmgilynpfykKV"KU"pqv"grke000%d neofni

Stupid Game. Stupid Game.

Pretty good, but

Woah, it was pretty good untill i went to the purple planet with ring around it and my screen tinted green, it took like 5 min to get it off!

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

...wtf

Everyone is talking about how this game is the is a life changing game and all that, but really, i dont get it... I press play, then its just a duck sitting there doing nothing with new age music playing, the only fun thing is, is when u click anywhere and its head goes in the water -.- oh, joy :\ no offense but, can u explain it to me -.-

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

Awesome game

Its one of the best point and click adventure games on Newgrounds for my opinion, but Oh No i beat the game two times in a row and i got possessed by the monkey doll XD that was funny. Good game though